Friday 29 July 2011

Hey Everyone..It's Michelle here! I wanted to post a project I recently created for a friend. Although I do not have any step by step instructions, but I can explain what I did and let you know some of the products I used. It was a very simple project with minimal products.

This is the front view of my altered mirror..I know the flask kills it..but in my defense my video and step by step pictures got deleted by my wonderful likes-to-get-into-everything daughter, Aylssa got her hands on my camera. It was wrapped and ready for shipping and I had to unpack and take very quick photos of this project.


The Title of my mirror is "You Are Beautiful" I wanted my friend to know that she is beautiful everytime she looked in this mirror..and to never forget it!

To alter the mirror I used a crackle medium to achieve the crackle look..I also edged the frame with vintage photo and walnut stain distress inks by Tim Holtz, with a little spritzing using Creme de Chocolat by Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.

For the embellishments I use my favorite flowers which you can find here at iamroses.com. They have a variety of flowers for a great price and you get them by the bundle. I also used a white resin flower that i had taken from a vintage necklace and some Prima Pearls.

I also used some Maya Road Ruffle Trim and some craft heart pearl trim. In the corners I used the Tim Holtz corner pieces,one of his clock piece with a cameo as the center.


I hope you all enjoyed this project even though the pictures we not as great. Thanks for stopping by our amazing blog and REMEMBER YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

Hugs,
Michelle Viaje

4 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Beautiful!

Yatie Tajudin said...

What a gorgeous mirror frame. Loving the flowers!!

Susie said...

love it Michelle! so pretty! tfs

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I loved!!! Michelle you did a wonderful job!!!
Kisses and huges
Cynthia