Wednesday 13 July 2011

July's challenge & a June WINNER!!!!!

Ok first of all {becoz i dont mind keeping announcing the winner in suspence, lol} I wanted to remind you about the JULYs "red white & blue" challenge. If you wish to take part please email me your projects {they dont have to be put into tutorial form, just the finished project} at sarahslade77@gmail.com

I will put them up on the blog here for everyone to see & for inspiring others too, i'l link up your blog if you have one & you'l have a chance of winning TIM HOLTZ products worth £25!!!!!!  WooooHoooo

See here http://alterdprojectinc.blogspot.com/2011/07/red-white-blue-competition.html for more info

Ok so now who wants to know who the winner of the JUNE compititon?........anyone??

ok ok just to let you lnow how i went about doing this, i wrote down your names all of those who left links & advertised this blog for us, as i found them in the blog replies, then i asked my husband to pick a number, i counted down to find that ALANNA has won the may kit from MY SCRAPBOOK NOOK

Congratulation's girl, if you can email me your snail mail & i get it sent to you, asap

Can i also say a big thank you to MY SCRAPBOOK NOOK  http://myscrapbooknook.org/forum/forum.php for sponsoring the alterdproject blog for the month of JUNE.

Happy Days
Sarah x x

4 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Yay Alanna. Congratulations and enjoy your fabulous prize!

Alanna said...

Oh!! Awesome!!

While I was reading this, I was like... June challenge... what was the June challenge. I haven't quite finished my ribbon topiary tree yet but I'm getting there... maybe I missed the challenge...

But oh wait! That's MY NAME!! Tehe :) Thank you ever so much!! Sending you an email now...

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Congratulations Alanna ....and enjoy your amazing prize !!!!!
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Yatie Tajudin said...

Woohoo!! Congrats, Alanna!!