Wednesday 27 July 2011

A beautiful Torquise mini Album

Sarah here posting on behalf of cynthia, first of all im sorry im a little late on posting this, but just look how beautiful this album is, im loving the layers on the cover, ok i'l not keep you in suspence any longer, here is her project...

Photobucket

I re-used any old cardboard i could find
Photobucket

Then i chose my paper's & embellishment's I chose torquise tones
I coverd the card board in the torquise on both sides
Photobucket

To look like this
Photobucket

I started to build up the look of how i want my cover to look like
Photobucket

I used ribbons, flowers & jute to decorate
Photobucket

& used white wire to spell the name marcella & this is my fifnished project
Photobucket

I hope this has inspired you also
cynthia x

1 comment:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous and a great way to recycle old cardboard. Love the colours.