Thursday 2 June 2011

My Scrapbook Nook

Im really excited to introuduce you to our VERY FIRST & our june sponsor

Here's what one of you lucky people will be winning, ooh the scrumptious ness, i tell you this kit is A-MAZE-ING!!!!!...i know!!!

So what do you have to do to get your hands on this kit i hear you ask??

Its simple really, all you need to do is spread the word!!! Facebook it, Twitter it, upload a post to your blog about this place & the design team call, visit your forums, you can even pay a visit to MY SCRAPBOOK NOOK & find out just how fab & friendly they all are!!! Leave a link to this blog, share out the button's, tell everyone!!!
Visit & you can also leave a comment here link us up to your blog so we can leave love back. At the end of june i'l draw a name & that lucky person get's the booty, I'l also be excited to announce the new design team!!

Happy Day's
Sarah x x

10 comments:

Carol said...

awesome prize!!!! I'll be sure to spread the news for ya!

ellen s. said...

Oh! FB'ed it. I love to alter!

Unknown said...

Shared on fb...I found this site last week and was telling a friend about your dt call, then saw Ellen post this on fb. :-D

Anonymous said...

Shared on facebook and twitter! Those are some yummy goodies..cant wait to see what'cha alter..:)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

cool cool!! :)

HarmonySweetpea said...

Shared on my blog. Can't wait for everything to kick off :-D

Alanna said...

Shared on my blog - thanks Holly :)

http://scrapping-and-life.blogspot.com/2011/06/altered-projects.html

KarenB said...

Hi Sarah, I've posted on my blog side bar - good luck with your search for a DT! I'm looking forward to popping back and seeing who you've selected to inspire us :)

pinkalishious said...

This is great girl's thank's!! x x

HarmonySweetpea said...

I realise I forgot to include the link to my blog post in my last comment. I have also added it to my sidebar at my blog here http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com

Good luck everyone
Holly