Let me introuduce you to Anna Sigga, she created these beautiful hair clips & you can find more of her work here, http://annasigga.typepad.com/
I decided to make cute hair-clips using a cheap clips and my scrapbook supplies.
Hope you like.
1. Supplies: two large hair-clips, felt flowers, fabric, rhinestones
and a hot glue gun.
2. Start by cutting the fabric into two circles - they should be just
a bit larger than the flowers you plan on using. Adhere the flowers to
the fabric circles.
3. Put a medium size drop of hot-glue on at the end of the clips and
press firmly. Be careful cause the clips will heat up from the glue,
so be careful when pressing.
4. When the glue has dried/cooled add rhinestones to make the flowers
fit for a princess. These hair-clips will make any lil princess smile
- I know my princess was really happy with her new bling. ;o)
..If you would like to see your work here send me a tutorial at email@example.com For a chance to win a rak each month!!