Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hi people, its SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!

So that means i have to announce the WINNER of the july RED WHITE & BLUE challenge i know im a month behind but now we should be right on track, so without further ado, the winner, duh duh duuuuuuuuh

SCRAPPING ABBY!!!!!!!!!!!

Please email me your snail mail details you have won £25 worth of tim holtz goodies!!

So becoz i dont want to fall behind again & im going to try hard not too, kids are back to school now & there really should be no excuse what so ever just my bad, SEPTEMBER's theme for the altered blog is BACK TO SCHOOL or FALL

AND im going to spoil you now, you have to check this out, it's just so cute cute cute!!!
Photobucket

My friend annika made this, i loved the minute i saw it & here is her blog, please go send her some love!! http://scrappyday.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned to win some kelly panacci prouduct's!!!

Hapy Day's
Sarah x x

2 comments:

Annika said...

I'm honored you put up my tutorial Sarah! Thanks! =)

Scrappin Abby said...

Yahooooo...I am so excited that I won your July challenge..thank you Sarah : ) I LOVE Tim Holtz and cannot wait to get my goodies. I just sent you my address via email.

Annika-your project is ADORABLE. I love it...great job and I will be checking out your blog as well : )